Sponsored by Bond Adapt
Agency of the year large
Sponsored by Irish Independent
Agency of the year medium
Sponsored by Linkedin
Agency of the year small
Sponsored by Brennan Insurance
Best New Agency
Sponsored by Recruit Ireland
Recruitment Consultant of the Year – Permanent
Sponsored by Contracting Plus
Recruitment Consultant of the Year – Temporary
Sponsored by Contracting Plus
Recruitment Consultant of the Year – Contractors
Sponsored by Contracting Plus
Back Office Support – Unsung Hero Award
Sponsored by GMB College
Best Company Social Responsibility Award
Sponsored by Arithon
Best Agency Online Service
Sponsored by Social Talent
Best In Practice Specialism
Sponsored by Icon Accounting
Best In Practice Accountancy & Finance
Sponsored by Gary Irwin
Best In Practice Healthcare
Sponsored by Project House
Best In Practice Industrial, Warehousing & Logistics
Sponsored by Broadbean
Best In Practice IT, Telecoms & Technical
Sponsored by Netforce
Best In Practice Office & Secretarial
Sponsored by Encendo
Best In Practice Pharma, Engineering & Science
Sponsored by Shelbourne Hotel
Best in Hospitality and Events
PLEASE NOTE ALL APPLICATIONS TO BE SUBMITTED BY EMAIL TO firstname.lastname@example.org NO LATER THAN 5PM ON Friday 28th September 2018
We understand you may have many questions around the awards please see the most frequently asked ones below, which may answer the one you have. If not please contact the NRF office.
- Who decided the categories?
The categories were decided by the NRF committee. There is a limit to the number of awards an agency can submit entries to. The categories have been chosen based on the sectors that are most prominent this year in the markets. The more ‘niche’ areas will fall into the ‘Best in Specialism” category.
The committee appreciates feedback and based on feedback from last year we have introduced one new category this year “Recruitment Consultant of the Year – Contractors”.
- Who chose the judges?
The judges are chosen by the NRF CEO. NOTE: The judges give up their time for free and represent a cross section of the Business community.
- Will all agencies be interviewed in “Agency of the Year” and will all recruitment consultants be interviewed under “Recruitment Consultant of the Year”?
No. There is a limit to those shortlisted based on the volume of applications. To be shortlisted the application must meet a minimum standard set out by the judges before they commence their screening.
- Can you give us more information around the submission and what level of “window dressing” is allowed?
Based on the feedback from the last couple of years judging panels we have now introduced a maximum word count per section. There will be strict adherence to this word count by all adjudicators.
- You can still submit a Maximum of four pages inclusive of photos and logos.
- Any words on appendices, photos, logos etc. will be added to the word count.
- Four pages means four written A4 pages, double sided pages count as 2.
- All applications are accepted by email only.
- The font cannot be smaller than Arial font 10 in the main submission.
- There is also a new section added (optional) that you can introduce your business. This is limited to 100 words and will be part of the 4 pages.
- The judges have been told that they will read 4 pages only per application, regardless of how many more pages there is in the submission.
- There is a cover page for each category you apply for (i.e. title, date, company name etc) which does not count in your four pages.
- The judges will only see 4 pages so please do not spend money on folders, wallets etc. to hold the submission.
- What is the Best in Specialism Award?
This is an award created for all those agencies who believe they are excelling in a specific area whether it is Legal, Media, Aviation, Events, etc. that is not represented in another Best in practice category.
- What is the Company Social Responsibility Award (CSR?)
Corporate social responsibility, often abbreviated “CSR,” is a corporation’s initiatives to assess and take responsibility for the company’s effects on environmental and social wellbeing. The term generally applies to efforts that go beyond what may be required by regulators or environmental protection groups.
CSR may also be referred to as “corporate citizenship” and can involve incurring short-term costs that do not provide an immediate financial benefit to the company, but instead promote positive social and environmental change. (Taken from Investopedia 7/2017)
- What is the NRF Programme in Recruitment Practice Award?
This is an award for high achievers in the NRF Certificate in Recruitment Practice. The winners of this award will be chosen by ILM City & Guilds . The recipients of this award will be invited to attend the gala dinner and will receive their award on the night.
- What is the criteria for Best Agency Newcomer?
The Newcomer Category is open to all agencies that are less than 3 years old.
- Who can apply for the Back-Office Support / Unsung Hero Award?
An Individual who works in any support role that is not recruitment related e.g. Sales & Marketing, Finance, Reception, Customer Service can enter the back-office support / unsung hero award.
- How many categories can I submit entries to?
Companies can submit a maximum of 10 entries. They are as follows:
- 3 Best in Practice Entries
- Agency of the year
- Recruitment Consultant of the year – Temporary, Permanent and Contractors
- CSR Award
- Back Office Support / Unsung Hero Award
- Best Agency Online Service
- If I enter more than one award do I need to pay for each entry I submit?
Yes, it will cost €50 per application.
- Does this affect my personal data rights?
When you complete the application form you provide us with personal data in which you are the data subject. We use this data solely for the purpose of adjudicating these awards and those involved in the process of adjudication as well as the NRF staff are the only people who have access to your data. Once the winners are announced at the awards ceremony, we keep the personal data relevant to that set of awards for a period of one year and destroy them once the award rounds for the following year is announced.
If you have any questions or queries that are not covered in the above, please contact NRF CEO Geraldine King on 01-8161754.
All entrants are subject to a request for further information or validation of their submissions if requested. Entries are non-returnable or refundable. A minimum of five entries must be received in order for a category to proceed. Judges decision is final in terms of any awards made. The organisers will not be obliged to justify their decisions or enter into any correspondence. Any entrants for the awards must be prepared to participate in media coverage and this should be accepted as a condition of entry. All applicants may be subject to interview with the judges subject to sufficient notice. The organisers reserve the right not to make awards in any category if the standard of entry does not warrant it. All information submitted will be treated as confidential. Companies can submit a maximum of 9 awards in total.
The Organisers reserve the right to publish general information pertaining to the companies entering the awards. Details of a confidential nature will not be published.